Flagship Properties Represents Commercial Transactions
Benji Smith, President and Broker In Charge, and Josh Tew, Vice President, at Flagship Properties in Greenville, SC, recently represented the following real estate transactions:
- Benji Smith and Josh Tew represented the landlord of 498 Garlington Road, Greenville, in leasing 2,250 SF of office space to Ushers Tool and Machine Co, Inc.
- Josh Tew represented the seller in the sale of a 3,830 SF Office/Retail building located at 100 Trade Street, Greer.
- Josh Tew represented the tenant, Wren Hospice, in leasing office space at 113 S. Main Street, Greer.
- Benji Smith and Josh Tew represented the landlord of 3519 Pelham Road, Greenville in leasing office space to Grace Healthcare.
- Benji Smith represented the Landlord in lease extension of 1,950 SF office space to Dan Ryan Builders South Carolina, LLC.