January 18, 2017 Transactions
Flagship Properties Represents Commercial Real Estate Transactions
Benji Smith, President / Broker-In-Charge, Josh Tew, Vice President, at Flagship Properties in Greenville, SC, recently represented the following real estate transactions:
- Benji Smith and Josh Tew represented the seller, BGC Investments, LLC, in selling a 4,350 SF office building at 110 Williams Street, Greenville, SC to Wilson Properties of Greenville, LLC.
- Josh Tew represented the buyer, KRE VI, LLC, in purchasing a multifamily property at 12 Dempsey Street, Greenville, SC.
- Benji Smith and Josh Tew represented the landlord in the lease of 2,250 SF of office space to Spectrum Commercial Properties, LLC at 420 The Parkway Suite K.
- Benji Smith and Josh Tew represented the landlord in the lease of 2,250 SF of office space to Poinsett Financial Group, LLC at 420 The Parkway Suite L.
- Josh Tew represented the tenant, Corridor Mortgage Group, Inc. in leasing 1,500 SF of office space at 68 Pointe Circle, Greenville, SC.
Josh Tew represented the landlord in the lease of 1,275 SF to MRC of Greenville, Inc. at 148 Milestone Way, Greenville, SC.
Flagship Properties is a commercial real estate company that provides sales and leasing throughout South Carolina. Services include property acquisition, property disposition, tenant representation, landlord representation, and investment analysis. The company is located at 33 Market Point Dr., Greenville, SC 29607.